- Full Time
Leadnomics is looking for a senior Affiliate Manager to join a fast paced and growing team. This is an exciting remote opportunity to expand and lead an affiliate team, identify new publisher opportunities, and administer campaigns from implementation to execution and manage the day-to-day operation of current campaigns and accounts.
Who You Are:
- You will have a winning track record in performance-based marketing models and be experienced in how to track and optimize campaigns.
- You will also be a self-starter who excels in relationship building, accountability and ownership of projects, work with little oversight and can anticipate and solve issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and recruit new affiliates in order to establish new opportunities and maximize relationships.
- Responsible for new campaign implementation and execution.
- Set and then exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue, profit margin and growth – and help affiliates do the same.
- Provide account management support to existing campaigns including but not limited to: pixel placements, suppression file administration, creative and technical updates.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and budgets.
- Ensure compliance guidelines are followed according to federal and state regulations, analyzing potential risks to any violation.
- Provide insight on new opportunities, business trends and challenges or concerns related to affiliate accounts.
- Manage the day to day communication with affiliates, recommend new campaign and handle all general questions and technical issues as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-plus years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing, with at least 1 year of directly related digital sales or online affiliate marketing experience.
- Strong prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations.
- Works well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed – positive, energetic and willing to go the extra mile.
- Experience with tracking platforms i.e; HitPath, CAKE a plus.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 20 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and performance bonus plans as well as company-sponsored health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscription, gym membership, catered lunches, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.
Think you make the cut? Apply today!